EATRIS is delighted to announce the inaugural EATRIS Conference on Translational Medicine on 3-4 June 2013 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The June conference marks the formal start of EATRIS operations by offering clients from academia, SME's, charities and industry access to the EATRIS infrastructure, disease knowledge and patient cohorts. The EATRIS offering is based on the cutting-edge translational technologies from our European academic partnership of translational infrastructure. We are ready to match our expertise to your drug development projects.
Monday 3rd June –
- Internal Stakeholder meeting; participation by invitation.
Tuesday 4th June –
- The inauguration of EATRIS as an International organisation (European Research Infrastructure Consortium)
- Keynote speakers share their vision on cooperation models for translational research in Europe and the world
- Future clients elucidate upon their needs in translating science into medical products and how they will use the EATRIS infrastructure.
Who should attend? We welcome delegates from:
- Pharmaceutical industry;
- Government bodies, such as regulatory authorities;
- Research funding organisations;
- Patients’ organizations.
Participation in the conference is free, but registration is required.
For more information:
Petra van der Valk